About this Portal
The Portal has been designed for lodging complaints by user. They can lodge Complaint here indicating issues or problems faced by them while working on our website instead of sending emails to the support. It has been designed in a manner that the user can explain issues faced and upload screenshots of pages where they faced the problem, for quick redressal of grievances.
Having this portal has the following advantages:
- Enable the user to lodge his complaint and raise tickets himself.
- To provide all required information and reducing to and from communication between helpdesk and the user, helping to reach a faster resolution.
- Enable the user to check the progress of resolution of his complaint by using the ticket number (acknowledgement number generated after a complaint is lodged).
- Check the resolution comments in case the complaint/ticket is closed.
- This policy document aims at minimizing instances of customer complaints and grievances through proper service delivery and review mechanism and to ensure prompt redressal of customer complaints and grievances.
Grievance Resolution as per Rule 5 (9) of the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011.
Note: The Grievance Officer shall redress the grievances or provider of information expeditiously within 3 working days from the date of receipt of grievance.